Monday, May 23, 2016

How I feel about the incoming summer

Whoa, I was waiting for this moment, now I can make a post about how I feel about the incoming summer!

First of all , I would like that the freedays come now, without waiting for them to begin. Next thing I would do is sleep the next day till afternoon because I want to regain the lost time of sleep during all the days in the highschool. You know? I'm a sleepy bear , I like to sleep a lot, my friends often says me that, and I agree with them.

The best part will be the beach, I am anxious to go there with my friends and swim a little bit in the warm sea, heated up by the Sun. I would also like to play with them  some beach sports in the sand, like Handball, Voleyball, football... 

The best part of summer is that I will go to friend's house to play with them , laugh with them , sleep in their houses and of course have fun playing computer games together, It's better than separated or alone. รง

Please Summer Come to us quickly! I want to enjoy you with open arms! 

No comments:

Post a Comment